FAST CASH FOR CARS! CASH FOR YOUR CAR NOW! LET US BUY YOUR CAR!
We know selling a car on your own can be a pain in the you-know-what. We make it easy, simple and fast and we buy all types. Cars, trucks, late model, SUVs, and classic cars too. Is your registration expired? Parking tickets? Not running or need repair? No problem! We handle everything for you. Even if you are buying a car at another dealer, give us a chance to buy your trade.
We have 6 new car franchises that all need great used cars like yours!
We’ll buy any car. Plus you can still add up to 6.25% of tax savings* even if you are purchasing a new or used car from another Texas dealer!
WE TAKE CARE OF EVERYTHING. DMV. Smog. Everything! We pay the HIGHEST PRICES for used cars, trucks, vans, SUVs, clunkers to high end, late models to classics, econo-boxes to muscle cars! Right Now!
We can even drive you home if you want, providing you don’t live in Connecticut! Hassle free, friendly, transactions.
Online estimators like Kelley Blue Book can supply you with used car values, and may only provide you with a ballpark figure from market data. We take into consideration your car’s specific condition. Here is where we REALLY separate ourselves from online estimators. We actually buy your car after it is appraised!
How we determine your offer:
To get an offer on your car, simply bring it to any McNatt Auto Group location. No appointment is necessary. Your car will be examined inside and out, and we’ll give you an offer in minutes. To ensure that you get the best most authentic offer, we will put your car through a detailed process. It only takes a few minutes. The process in determining your offer includes a physical inspection of your car. Since every car is different, we focus on:
• The year, mileage, make, and model of your car
• Service History (the better your car has been maintained, the more it is worth, so bring records if you have them!)
• Interior/Exterior conditions
• Aftermarket modifications
• Structural damage
• A test drive for mechanical issues
• Your car’s history report for possible flood or frame damage and any accidents
Why consider Jim McNatt for an appraisal? Using multiple sources of data, your car is compared against current and accurate market conditions, such as national sales trends and auction data. Once we analyze the information, we’ll give you a free written offer good for seven days.
We buy cars everyday, and our appraisal process can be done in as little as 30 minutes. Bring your car in with or without a scheduled appointment to one of our stores.
Selling your car to McNatt versus selling your car elsewhere:
• We back every appraisal with a bank draft offer the same day it’s appraised (save up to 6.25% of trade value in tax savings)
Online estimators only provide used car values with no offer, and other dealers may buy only certain cars
• We physically examine each unique car to make a written offer
Many online estimators use market data to provide an estimate without making you an offer for your car
• Appraisals are free
Selling your car yourself may have extra costs associated, like cost of ownership, insurance, and advertising
• We will buy your car the day it’s appraised (checks generally issued in 24-48hrs)
Selling to a private party can take weeks, and you could be dealing with untrustworthy people
• No bank “holds” or possible check fraud from unknown “buyers”
• You don’t have to worry about writing an ad and uploading pictures of your car or the cost of any form of advertising.
• You won’t have to deal with annoying phone calls and the public coming to your home or business that will disrupt your day with missed appointments or constant rescheduling.
• You won’t have to deal with endless emails with dumb questions from finicky prospects that probably won’t buy anyway.
• With us, you don’t have to worry about any hassles, title issues, or about a buyer obtaining a loan
Selling to a private party increases the risk of being hassled after the transaction. Sometimes when you sell to a private buyer, they don’t transfer your vehicle into their name right away and drive around on your registration. This can result in tickets; parking, speeding, toll booth and photographic red-light violations being sent to you which require further action on your part to prove that the car is no longer yours. This means taking time off from work, going to court and sometimes confronting the buyer.
• We will buy your car, even if you don’t buy one of ours
Others may only use your car as a trade-in and require you to purchase one of their own
• We believe in transparency of our process, allowing you to walk and speak with your appraiser while your car is being inspected
Others may play games and not tell you how they create their offer
Finally someone that will help SELL MY CAR!
Call Paul Longoria 940-535-7653 or Ronnie Cummings 940-535-7753.
*See purchasing dealer to see if they will accept a draft in lieu of trade-in.