In appreciation of all you do, Toyota is offering a special $500 rebate to eligible active duty personnel.*
HOW TO QUALIFY
You must meet all of these conditions:
- Eligible customers must be an inactive reserve or in current active duty status in the U.S. Military (Navy, Army, Air Force, Marines, National Guard, Coast Guard and active Reserve) OR a U.S. Military inactive reserves (i.e., Ready Reserve) that are part of the Individual Ready Reserve, Selected Reserve and Inactive National Guard.
- Verifiable proof of military status or proof of active service is required at time of purchase in the form of the following documentation:
- Leave and Earning Statement
- Military Orders including Call to Active Duty Letter within one month of departure
- Military Identification Card
- Retired Military Personnel are not eligible for the rebate.
- Receive a salary sufficient to cover ordinary living expenses and vehicle payments.
- Upon credit approval through Jim McNatt Toyota and Toyota Financial Services.
*Rebate offered by Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc. On finance contracts, rebate will be applied toward the down payment. One rebate per retail transaction. Not compatible with Toyota College Rebate Program. Finance contract must be dated by July 8, 2013. The Military Rebate Program is subject to change or terminate at any time. Toyota Military Rebate Program is available on approved credit to qualified customers financing the purchase of new untitled Toyota models through participating dealers and Toyota Financial Services. Some restrictions apply. Program may not be available in all states. Not all applicants will qualify.